Authomated Access Accept/Deny

Tamba Ben-Jusu tbj at limeline.sl
Mon Jan 8 15:00:53 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am running the freeradius server on an ubuntu server platform and it is
running fine.

However, I want to include a time factor in the operations:

Users to be set in the following groups

1. Grant Access-Accept only between 8am to 6pm every day

2. Grant Access-Accept only between 6pm to 8am every day

3. Grant Access-Accept only weekends etc

Please help me with information on how to set it up in the users file, other
means of achieving this.

Thanks

Tamba

18:29