1.1.4 and rlm_sql_mysql.so

Jeffrey Sewell jeffrey.sewell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:05:27 CET 2007

The issue wasn't "how are libraries compiled" it was "from what is
this specific library supposed to be compiled." I already knew from
the output of ./configure that the mysql libraries weren't found, but
since I already had MySQL installed and working I wondered where
freeradius was expecting those files to be.

mysql-devel is the answer. Working now, thx.

Google searches turn up reference to mysql-devel