which users are connected and when ?

adreas Polyxronopoulos apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 00:06:58 CET 2007

Hello list,

I have a wlan using freeradius for authentication. I want to create a user-managment application which  will help me in monitoring the wlan. The main information i would like to provide with my application  is the following :

1) How many users are connected on my wlan and how many are not connected ?
2) Which users are connected on my wlan and when did the connected ?

As i have studied freeradius until now i can get this information from detail-file. But i would like to know if i could export detail-file in a mysql-format or if i could have info like detail-file provide in a mySql format. I am intersting in mySql because my application will be in php and the manipulation of mySql database is much easier.

Any ideas would be useful....thanks

Adreas Polyxronopoulos