Daily Accounting - 3 days account?

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 14:35:10 CET 2007

I am indeed talking about the rlm_counter module - that's the module that
provides
me with features like max-all-session and max-daily-session (that or
sql_counter, I can't remember but that's
a matter of semantics anyway).

To get to my point again - just like there's max-daily-session is it
possible to have a max-threedays-session module?
is it something I can easily change in the sql code of the module maybe?

Thanks