My Dictionaries seem corrupted

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jan 14 18:00:04 CET 2007

Phil Mayers wrote:
> Evan Vittitow wrote:
>> Working Dictionaries requested. Anyone with known working dictioniaries?

  First off, no one should be editing the dictionary files

> In all probability, you're attempting to use dictionaries which your
> version of pppd+radius plugin+radiusclient can't parse.

  The FreeRADIUS developers have been in discussion with the
radiusclient developers, and it looks like we will be hosting
radiusclient on freeradius.org, and coordinating the development.

  In the future, the dictionary files included with radiusclient should
be more up to date.