Works in debug mode but not service mode

Foo JH jhfoo-ml at extracktor.com
Mon Jan 15 11:33:29 CET 2007

Hello all,

I'm using the Windows binary distribution of FreeRadius, to receive
accounting logs from Cisco routers. Setup-wise, I try to keep it to a
minimum; mostly from the FreeRadius tutorials.

After the setup, I am able to receive the log posts in debug mode, but
not in the Windows Service mode. Is there anything different between the
modes, perhaps the security authentication?

Hope to get some good help here. Thanks.