Using MySQL and assigning IP-Addresses based onCalling-Station-ID

Ackbar Joolia ackbar.joolia at bglobalmetering.com
Mon Jan 15 17:44:42 CET 2007

Phil,
Thanks for your reply. I didn’t know about the Fall-Through.

I have got a list of static addresses, which I will need to assign through the Framed-IP-Address attribute.

This is what I am trying to do:
When I receive requests, they all come with the same username and password, but with different Calling-Station-ID. I have to authenticate and differentiate on the calling-station-id, and then assign static IP-Address to these users, based on the calling-station-id.

I know it sounds simple, but I can't get it to work or am not getting the logic right. Can you advise please?

My model has to work in the way described above i.e. same username and password, and assigning Framed-IP-Address based on the calling-station-id, in MySql.

Thanks
Al