RADIUS will no longer start!

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:33:27 CET 2007

Michelle,

Seems like someone took off your NASes either from your naslist or
clients.conf files, in your raddb dir.

In those files you need at least an entry like this (for clients.conf):

client 10.10.10.1 {
        secret          = secret123
}

Where 10.10.10.1 would be your NAS address and secret123 your secret.

By your debug, it seems that you're using the naslist file. As naslist
in deprecated, please use the clients.conf instead.

Hope this helps.

Guilherme