Accounting in MySQL

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 25 06:44:26 CET 2007

Dear

             What NAS device are u using ? when user authenticate from radius thn nas send acct-start packet to radius if your NAS not sending start accounting packet to freeradius then radius not start accounting

 I have cisco Router for NAS

aaa accounting start-stop radius  <--- commnad i m useing plz see my document there is some more help regrading NAS

Satish Patel

"DESEtech - German P. Santillan" <gsantillan at desetech.com.ar> wrote:         v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                     No, I don´t have connection problems, I have actually my FreeRADIUS users in the “radcheck” and “radreply” tables, and working fine, but accounting do not.

  Germán P. Santillán
  Administrador de Redes
  Jefe del Dpto. Técnico
  DESETech Argentina S.A.