a freeradious/wireless solution for a school

gkalinec gkalinec at newroads.org
Thu Jan 25 16:05:48 CET 2007

The database is not a problem, since we have a huge one in place, one stored
in Active Directory (for which I can use the freeradius LDAP module) or
MySQL one. The database is really our main strength, since we have tons of
information about every student, staff and parent in (its what my main job
responsibility entails).  A quick question, however, would this be just as
eay to set up on a Macintosh? (since many of my supplicants will be macs..)

German Kalinec