CA Chain

Jeffrey Sewell jeffrey.sewell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:59:56 CET 2007

Thank you for your reply.

We are (with the exception of some prototype tests) going to be
completely EAP-TLS.

Your answer brings me back to my original issue--the CA_path does not
exist in the eap.conf file. If I add it, it doesn't seem to work (on
1.1.4).

Just adding additional certs to the CA_file seems to work, but I'd
prefer to have proper signed (c_reshash) sym-links.

That's a useful CRL script, thanks for the link.