Change of Authorization

Jeffrey Sewell jeffrey.sewell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:49:55 CET 2007

Thank you both for your replies. Sounds like my next step is to
subscribe to the freeradius-devel list. I've not used python much (no
particular reason, just circumstance) but I'm all about using whatever
tool fits the need.

Edge device vendors have some very creative solutions for this problem
(read there "bloated and clunky" for "creative"), but it seems to me
that it makes more sense to happen at the AAA/RADIUS side of things.

Thanks again,
Jeffrey