rlm_python

Geoffroy Arnoud garnoud at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 09:59:30 CET 2007

> Hi Guys
>
> Is anyone actually using rlm_python in production?

We do. But with a home-made module, based on corrected
module stored in bugzilla.
We made adjustments in it to meet our customer needs,
and it is therefore not reusable.

Nevertheless, we did correct memory leaks, threading
issues and accents problems in it, but I don't think
it would be easy to retrofit inside standard module.

Geoff.