Troube with matching LDAP group membership in authorize

Richard Hesse rhesse at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 08:51:00 CET 2007

>  In any case, if you carefully read the text you quoted, you'll see a
> solution that doesn't require patches: List ALL ldap modules in the
>"instantiate" section, and list "ldap_enable" last.
>  Alan DeKok.

Yes, that's what I ended up doing. However, I lose the ability to do load-balance and redunancy constructs. rlm_ldap indicates that I can list multiple LDAP servers for the host in radius.conf. How exactly does that work compared to redundancy or load-balance? Does it try the first, then the second, etc every time? Does it round-robin?

Thanks,
-richard