Wiki error

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:05:27 CEST 2007

I know this is probably not the best place to report a problem with the
wiki, but I don't have a login in it and there is no page to create one,
and the 'bug report' link doesn't get to anywhere.

The problem is in the http://wiki.freeradius.org/WPA_HOWTO page. Instead
of having anything useful, its filled with links about crap, starting
with 'buy diazepam' and going on, all with links pointing to pages in
http://wc1.worldcrossing.com and
http://people.msoe.edu/~millerni/forums.php.

I don't think that this is what is expected to be in the freeradius
wiki... :-(

Roberto Greiner

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy