Update reply packets from proxy servers

Luis Galan radius at claranet.es
Fri Jul 6 11:07:15 CEST 2007

Hi!

I have radius1 confiured as proxy radius to radius2. Users like
"username at domain2" are proxied to radius2 which authtenticate these
usernames.

Question 1:

Radius2 returns me the following reply packet if auth is succesfully:

      Service-Type = Framed-User
           Framed-Protocol = PPP
           Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254
           Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255
           Framed-Routing = None
           Reply-Message = "Auth successful"

I need to strip Framed-IP-Address and Framed-IP-Netmask, then my radius1
should assign an ip address from a pool.

How can I do that?

Question 2:

How can I send a different Nas-Ip-address to radius2. Now my NAS has an
ip address ip1, and I want to change the ip address of the NAS when the
   request packet goes(is proxied) to radius2.

Is it possible?

Thanks.

Luis