R: Cisco VRF + Radius

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon Jul 9 15:10:06 CEST 2007

You don't need to set up vrf templates if everyone is going to use the
default radius server and default authentication and au6thorization
groups. It's optional.

What does debug radius and debug ppp negotiation on Cisco say about why
was the Framed-IP-Address rejected. If it fails on IPCP then your route
is the problem. Since it all goes well without it ...

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP