ldap auth based on user acc and dialupaccess attr

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:10:54 CEST 2007

Hello,
Im currently trying to setup FR to authenticate a user / machine
regardless of password, provided  that the account exists and that
DialupAccess = 1.  Im a bit stuck atm because I do not know how to
ignore the passwd failing the ldap check.

In the end I hope to have the ldap check if dialup access is allowed,
if it is then check if user / pass is correct via ntlm. Once I have
ldap working as I want it to then I will add ntlm auth.

Running gentoo with 2.6.20 kernel
freeradius 1.1.6
windows 2003 server
radiusd.conf