Authentication failed

Carlos Jimenez Barranco cjimenez at impala-net.com
Thu Jul 12 14:22:26 CEST 2007

***********************
Mensaje examinado por el antivirus perimetral de Impala Network Solutions

Hello, Stefan:

Thank you for your help.
You are in reason: I need a good book of Unix command-line tools. :)
For the moment, I left all in just one line.

Carlos Jimenez Barranco
- Área de Postventa
    Telf. +34 933034139

www.impala-net.com