Reccomended switches for dynamic vlans

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 16:42:34 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>
>> Seriously, i've actually gone to the trouble of ringing their support
>> line and submitting bug reports, and absolutely nothing has happened ?!
>> It's getting to the funny rotten egg smelling stuff in the aircon ducts,
>> and petrol bombs stage :\
>>

>   I'll talk to them. :)
>
>   Part of the problem is that if no RADIUS server supports it, there's
> less of a need for them to support it.

*poke* *poke*, the codes in radclient *poke* *poke*

Actually isn't it just a matter of sending a standard RADIUS packet with
a POD packet type to a specified UDP port on the NAS ... possibly
triggered by an SNMP write ?

Dammit I need to learn C... It's like i'm constantly playing catchup in
both directions... ooo new shiny XML/Ajax web technology should see what
thats all about ...
Ooo orange on black VT100 console that's still amazingly useful for
connecting to the serial ports of nearly every network device on
campus.. should learn the keyboard shortcuts for that... Sometimes I
wish I had been born 20 years earlier.