mysql accounting connect speeds

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Mon Jul 16 17:29:39 CEST 2007

Mon Jul 16 11:23:22 2007 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL accounting ALIVE record - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AscendDataRate = '24000'           USRConnectSpeed = ''           WHERE AcctSess' at line 1
Mon Jul 16 11:23:24 2007 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL accounting ALIVE record - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AscendDataRate = '19200'           USRConnectSpeed = ''           WHERE AcctSess' at line 1
Mon Jul 16 11:23:37 2007 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL accounting ALIVE record - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AscendDataRate = '19200'           USRConnectSpeed = ''           WHERE AcctSess' at line 1
Mon Jul 16 11:23:42 2007 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL accounting ALIVE record - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AscendDataRate = '19200'           USRConnectSpeed = ''           WHERE AcctSess' at line 1
      _____