mysql accounting connect speeds

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Mon Jul 16 17:54:51 CEST 2007

Yes, and the AscendDataRate too.
I get the inserts fine on the start packet and the data goes right in as suppose too.

all works fine this way for our GlobalPOPS and all data shows up and into sql using this line in the start
---
 accounting_start_query = "INSERT into ${acct_table1} (AcctSessionId, AcctUniqueId, UserName, Realm, NASIPAddress, NASPortId, NASPortType, AcctStartTime, AcctStopTime, AcctSessionTime, AcctAuthentic, ConnectInfo_start, ConnectInfo_stop, AcctInputOctets, AcctOutputOctets, CalledStationId, CallingStationId, AcctTerminateCause, ServiceType, FramedProtocol, FramedIPAddress, AcctStartDelay, AscendDataRate, USRConnectSpeed, AcctStopDelay) values('%{Acct-Session-Id}', '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}', '%{SQL-User-Name}', '%{Realm}', '%{NAS-IP-Address}', '%{NAS-Port}', '%{NAS-Port-Type}', '%S', '0', '0', '%{Acct-Authentic}', '%{Connect-Info}', '', '0', '0', '%{Called-Station-Id}', '%{Calling-Station-Id}', '', '%{Service-Type}', '%{Framed-Protocol}', '%{Framed-IP-Address}', '%{Acct-Delay-Time}', '%{Ascend-Xmit-Rate}', '%{USR-Connect-Speed}', '0')"
---
data goes right into mysql tables

But YNP for some reason most miss the start, so I thought maybe I could grab them on the update query cause i see one or the other on in update packet, for ynp so then i would have what i need, but as i stated this errors out with the error i mentioned below trying to do this

Jeff

      _____