NAS restart without proper client logout on radius (mysql)

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon Jul 16 19:31:30 CEST 2007

If they are getting that message then nastype in clients.conf is set to
"other" which disables checkrad script and the checks are made only
against the database. Change the nastype to the vendor of your NAS (if
it is supported). Or simply delete all open entries older that the time
your NAS rebooted.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP