NAS restart without proper client logout on radius (mysql)

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Jul 17 15:44:36 CEST 2007

If it's still responding (usually the router is responsive but wireless
card is not) /system reboot or (more often) /system shutdown as you need
to poke about the box. If it's frozen completely unplugging PoE does
the trick. I close open accounting sessions - my wifi accouning is done
with data rates so I need to have accounting updates configured
(Acct-Interim-Interval) - if you are doing monthly subscription just
wipe them off.

When you get the desire to stamp on it just remember that you can buy a
truckload of these for the price of one Cisco nad that you just found
another reason why.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP