how to drop idle users

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Jul 18 14:32:38 CEST 2007

Ok. May I ask where have you added Idle-Timeout if "radreply table is
still empty"? Idle-Timeout is an attribute that is added (in)to the
radreply table in the same way that you added password attribute (in)to
the radcheck table. Operator you should use is = and value is number of
seconds, lets say 600 for 10 minutes.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP