rlm_perl examples

FreeRadius-ML freeradius at zap2link.com
Wed Jul 18 15:54:29 CEST 2007

Hi All,

  Ok, after battling with OpenSER + FreeRadius digest authentication, I managed to make it work correctly.
Now, i've decided to try moving to rlm_perl, and I was wondering if any of you guys may have examples or
code/configuration snips of rlm_perl integration.

  I've managed to work with a simple example, and got the phones registering with rlm_perl, which was
fairly cool. Now, I need some examples or how to manipulate the dialplan on OpenSER to do as I please,
but more importantly, examples of rlm_perl scripts that may be useful.

  Thanks in advance.

Z2L