Support for Cisco

ashish verma ashish.scit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:03:13 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to configure "free radius" for some Cisco devices.
till now i am able to authenticate using the radius server and i am getting
into user level or privilege level depending on the attribute i am defining.
Now  what i am looking for is authorization.
There is something called "Cisco-AV priv" attribute through which one can
define privilege level from 1 to 15. But i am not able to define it in
"users file".
Can anyone tell me how to define this or whether we can define this kind of
attribute in freeradius or not?

Thanks in advance,
Ashish