How to capture wireless EAP packets on Windows XP?

inverse inverse at ngi.it
Wed Jul 25 12:05:05 CEST 2007

On 7/25/07, Josh Howlett <Josh.Howlett at ja.net> wrote:
> I usually find it simplest to use tcpdump on the RADIUS server, although
> I've used Wireshark in the past on Windows supplicants.

then there's the NDIS interface problem. Most windows drivers have
problems at capturing in promisc and none will support monitor mode.
So if it hasn't been tried yet, I suggest trying a capture with
promiscuous mode disabled on the supplicant side.. if you want to
compare it against the the radiusd side.