rml_perl question

FreeRadius-ML freeradius at zap2link.com
Wed Jul 25 16:33:01 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

  Thanks, that was the missing part for me - I think. Just let me verify that I
got you correctly:

  1. My OpenSER will send a request to FreeRadius including the full digest information.
  2. Once the request in intercepted by FreeRadius, my rlm_perl will simply need to ask the
     TCP server for the password of the user.
  3. Once that password had been retrieved, I'll simply set the RAD_REPLY{'Cleartext-ssword'}
     to the password that was retrieved from the TCP server.
  4. Once the rlm_perl script returns with the OK setting, the rest will be handled by the
     digest module.

  Have I got it right this time? sorry for being a bit of a pain.

Z2L