SQL and different accounting records by NAS

Nicolas Velazquez nicolas.velazquez at uam.es
Thu Jul 26 16:35:10 CEST 2007

Thank you very much Ivan.
It´s very useful to know that 2.0 could include this features.

But, also, it's very useful to know if 1.1.6 includes or not any of these.
And this is an important question.
In the past I wasted so much time reading,
searching and testing features that finally were
impossible for a certain version of software .....

Another key is the stability.
2.0 is a pre-release and the service must not support outages or bugs.
Of course, we shall update to 2.0 as soon as the
software can be reasonably stable.
But now, the only programmed  update in the next future is 1.1.7.

Thanks again for such useful information

  Nicolas