Adding a NAS via SQL

Paul Lambert paul.lambert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:59:07 CEST 2007

OK,

I was using 2.0.0 pre1, so decided to go back to 1.1.7.

I have attached the output of radiusd -X.

>From this output, I can see the radius server is reading the NAS table in my
MySQL database on startup, but not again after that.

The order of events:

I started radiusd -X with the entry for my windows PC (running ntradping),
and sent an authorisation request which was successful. (Well failed, but I
got a response).

I then removed the entry for my NAS from the SQL database, and sent another
authorisation request which was again successful when I expected freeradius
to ignore my request.

Is this correct behaviour or am I doing something wrong? - My goal is to
have the NAS table updated in real time by the use of my SQL database.

Kindest regards,
Paul.