How to connect to backend DB

Nitin Naveen Nitin.Naveen at hsc.com
Thu Jun 7 06:13:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am writing a new RLM called rlm_prop_protocol. It basically adds some
attributes. The value for
these attributes are pulled from a backend database (MYSQL). I wanted to
know whether there
is a provision in freeradius or some standard method that may be used to
connect and fetch
data from the MYSQL database. As of now I have added MYSQL specific code
in my module.

Regards
Nitin

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.