MAC-auth only to AP needs a little guidance.

Giobbi Piero piero at news.fb.se
Fri Jun 8 00:07:10 CEST 2007

Hi all.

Im just got radius with user/password to work with my firewall and i
just love it! Now i would like to make it rock with our airport
basestations to. I only want MAC-authentication, isearched everywhere
but i cant find a single example for this , without EAP/TLS.

I tried:

<MAC-ADDR> "shared secret" as more or less a panic try but of course
it didnt work. If anyone could just give me an example or hint where
to find some nice info about it would make me happy.

Thx