Attribute usages / syntax

Alan Dekok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 11 09:51:41 CEST 2007

PD wrote:
> I got the answer myself by some try and error...

  Why?  What's wrong with the documentation that ships with FreeRADIUS?

> but only for
> session-timeout and called-station-id

  See the README's for documentation on Login-Time.

> + session-timeout is should be on radreply, not radcheck. it's working
> right now.
> + called-station-id is suppored natively on radcheck.

  Read the documentation for rlm_sql.  It explains how things work.

  It makes *no* sense to say "called-station-id is supported natively on
radcheck".  None.  Saying that means you don't understand how the server
works.  The documentation explains this...