To check Simultaneous against 2 NASes

Irina irina at nas.net
Tue Jun 12 17:18:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

2 identical servers (CentOS release 5 (Final) running
FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.3 with MySQL (Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.22)

MySQL on both - master and slave to each other

2 NASes authenticate and do accounting to either FreeRadius server.

checkrad is used to handle Simultaneous Logins

How can I set up to check Simultaneous Logins against of both NASes?

For example, a user goes through NAS1, freeradius server checks only that
NAS1 if the user is connected.  How can I make it to check against of both
NASes?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Irina