Run 2 FreeRadius simultanously

Josh Howlett J.Howlett at ukerna.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 20:05:29 CEST 2007

Hi Jaume,

> Can my machine run 2 FreeRadius at the same time? Each
> FreeRadius in a diferent IP but simultanously in the same CPU
> and O.S.? Somebody tell me thats possible if each radius is
> reading from a diferent PATH...
>
> Thanks for any documentacion, link or kind of help.

$ man radiusd
       -d config directory
              Defaults to /etc/raddb. Radiusd looks here for its
configuration files such as the dictionary and the users files.

You can start another instance of freeradius and point it to another
config directory.

> Jaume, trying to start eduRoam in Peru!

Excellent! There are plenty of other eduroamers on this list too :-)

josh.