Problem with WLAN-MAC authentication

Klaus.Albers at wavin.de Klaus.Albers at wavin.de
Wed Jun 13 12:02:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am quite new to the Freeradius topic and I have got a problem:
First of all I started with this tutorial:
http://www.wi-fitechnology.com/Papers+req-showcontent-id-1-page-2.html

But I did not get it running. Then I changed the configuration to this:

        00-19-d2-2a-61-50 Auth-Type := Accept

In the debug log I can see, that it should work. Without encryption it
works, but as soon as I configure any kind of static encryption (WEP, WPA)
on the ap, I won´t get any connection.

Where could I search for a failure?

Regards
Klaus

My Equipment:

- Access Point: HP J8131A Wireless Access Point 420
- Radius:  Freeradius 1.1.5 Windows build running on Virtual PC with
Windows XP Prof.
- Wlan Clients: Lenovo T60 with Windows XP Prof.

Wavin GmbH - Sitz der Gesellschaft: 49767 Twist - Registergericht: AG Osnabrück Abt. B 120003 - Geschäftsführung: Jürgen Frei, Maarten Roef - Vors.d. Aufsichtsrates: Henk ten Hove