Freeeradius 1.16 and Radrelay Not updating

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Mon Jun 18 17:23:07 CEST 2007

I tried running both in debug, and basically only thing happening is the info is going into the
combined file on the server that took the request but radrelay running in the debug mode on that same server
about ever 50 seconds runs through its hoop, but never processes anything like it had nothing to do

I have it pointed to where the combined file lives, etc  ie example below but  again its like when radrelay does its thing nothing happens  but it counting through the threads 0-9 I believe it was.
Nothing about grabbing the info that was just placed in the combined file work, etc

Heres my latest command running the radrelay

the starts represent the secret I dubbed out here(I am trying the direct approach to help rules out probelms reading something, ie secret files etc.
The .53 server below is the server that i want to receive the updates for accouting
I also have have tried sending results from accounting to this server with the same setup, and get the same results as I stated above. I have read the heck out of the radrelay documentation. Call me stupid, I know this 50 year old dude is missing something.

radrelay -a /var/log/radius/radacct/ -r 74.218.65.153 -s **** detail-combined

      _____