1.1.6 rpmbuild on centos 4.4

Andrew Long along at escapewire.com
Wed Jun 20 18:46:11 CEST 2007

I know this is a little off topic, but would appreciate any help.

Following instructions at http://radiuswiki.suntel.com.tr/Build
I am getting...

[root at dev SPECS]# rpmbuild -bb freeradius.spec
error: Failed build dependencies:
        libtool-ltdl-devel is needed by freeradius-1.1.6-0.i386

On Cent 4.4 there is no libtool-ltdl or devel package. I don't quite understand this, as this machine is identical to another on which I built freeradius from source (not rpmbuild, though).

I can find a libtool-ltdl for FC, but it puts me in a spiral of failed deps...

Anyone have a clue?

Regards,

Andrew Long