Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 120

Hugh Messenger hugh at alaweb.com
Mon Jun 25 19:14:14 CEST 2007

"Flavio Silvestrone" <drascii at gmail.com> said:
> Subject: Re: "Clear text password not available"
> The version of radius is "freeradius-1.0.1-3".

All together now:

"Upgrade to 1.1.6"

I've kind of lost track of exactly what you are trying to do, but what the
users file is seems to be set up to do is to authenticate 'massi' locally in
the users file, and flavio against the UNIX passwd file.  And UNIX is
telling you it doesn't know anything about 'flavio'.

I think.  But definitely upgrade to 1.1.6, regardless!!

   -- hugh