High load after restart

Brian Walters brian at lonestarsupport.com
Tue Jun 26 18:38:39 CEST 2007

Has anyone noticed high processor loads after restarting freeradius
1.1.3 or 1.1.6? I've noticed this on Debian as well as CentOS 4.5.

When I say high loads I'm talking about something like this:
load average: 242.56, 121.83, 52.65

This is on Dell dual processor box with 2G of ram.

I can send configs and such.

I've also noticed these entries in the logs
Tue Jun 26 11:36:14 2007 : Info: The maximum number of threads (254) are active, cannot spawn new thread to handle request

--
Brian