2.0.0-pre sqlippool

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 27 08:41:25 CEST 2007

Hugh Messenger wrote:
> I said:
>> 2) Where can I find the sqlippool schema in 2.0.0?

  It's in the Postgresql schema file, but not in MySQL.

> It seems to want %{check:Pool-Name}.  Which is weird in itself, because 'man
> unlang' doesn't mention a 'check' list type, it should be 'request'.

  No.  "check:foo" is a hold-over from 1.x.  It should be "control:..."
> ... I have to change the %{FramedIPAddress} to %I to get this query to work.

  Or, Framed-IP-Address.  But I don't see that typo in the CVS head.

> 3) Looks like the file is line wrapped at 80 chars, all long lines had to be
> joined back together.  I don't know if this was an artifact of the way I
> checked out / updated in cvs, or if the file is actually like that.

  The lines are wrapped at 80 characters, with '\' at the end.  It
should work, and it makes it easier to read.