iprs and pri and phone numbers ...

Dennis Skinner dskinner at bluefrog.com
Wed Jun 27 16:27:47 CEST 2007

Karen R McArthur wrote:
> huntgroups:
> admin           NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.1.1
>                 Called-Station-Id == "xxxyyyy"

I think you want something more like this:

huntgroups:
admin      NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.1.1, Called-Station-Id == "xxxyyyy"
           Ldap-Group == admin

Then you don't need the group assignment in the users file.

I think your main problem is that you are putting the Called-Station-Id
on the wrong line.  If you want to match with what is received from the
NAS, it needs to be on the first line.  The next lines are for setting
things.  You may also need to play with the "==".  I'd have to refer to
the docs myself on that point this early in the morning...

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator