Wired Ethernet EAP-TLS

Darren Maden radius at dncomputing.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 17:13:48 CEST 2007

The switch is added into the nas table in mysql and that secret is set
in the switch as well.

Doing a TCP dump on the machine trying to authenticate tells me that
packets have been dropped by the kernel and filters.  I haven't got any
firewall or iptables setup, anything you can suggest about that?

(OS is openSUSE 10.2 32bit - console installation)

Plugging a laptop into the sniffing port of the switch and running
ethereal shows packets going from the machine trying to authenticate
with destination of "Spanning_Tree_Protocol...." but there is a
"Success" packet in there.

~Darren