[SOLVED] CHAP Modification

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 1 09:41:57 CET 2007

ChristosH wrote:
> I don't see anything usefull in rlm_pap that could help me because it's CHAP
> authentication I'm working on.

  Yes, I know.  I knew that when I pointed to rlm_pap.

  My point was that it may be possible in rlm_pap to normalize the
password... just like it does for other types of passwords.

  If rlm_pap won't help, then I *strongly* suggest you write your own
module.  It's easier to integrate a module into a new release of
FreeRADIUS than it is to apply a patch to the server core.