Radius & Client same server

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 16:02:21 CET 2007

Hi all,

  Can we put radius and client on the same machine?
  I installed MVTS demo and with freeradius all configured well but when i am starting radius i am getting the following error message

  There appears to be another RADIUS server running on the authentication port 1812

  So just i want to be sure if client and radius can be installed on same server, or is there any special configuration for this.

  Regards
  Abdul