one passwd to many users

Sam Schultz segfault90 at hushmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:20:51 CET 2007

You could add an entry like "User-Password == <your_password_here>"
to a default entry in freeradius' users file (/etc/raddb/users,
usually), or do something similar using a group if you have some
user accounts that will need to have different passwords. In that
case, you'd need to use "Group == <your_group_name>" for each user
entry that would use the shared password, and the group entry itself
would contain the "User-Password == <your_password_here>" line.

--
Click to publish your book fast with high quality presses
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1IpqiCMyykA8Do4m7huQZvigqZ/