Simple EAP flow support!

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Wed Mar 7 23:08:02 CET 2007

Why exactly do you want to do this instead of using standardized EAP-
TLS?  You'll have to write your own code upates to FreeRADIUS, and I
know of *no* supplicants that will operate in this fashion.  Seems
like a lot more trouble than using what's already there, especially
when you get into situations like where the certificate won't fit
into one EAPOL packet, which is constrained by the MTU.

--Mike