[Chillispot] Correction of Reply Messages

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sat Mar 10 11:39:19 CET 2007

I think that this is a trivial bug:

sqlcounter noresetcounter {
counter-name = Max-All-Session-Time
check-name = Max-All-Session
sqlmod-inst = sql
key = User-Name
reset = never
query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='%{%k}'"
}

It sends reset parameter instead of (?)check name parameter in the reply.
You should report it.

There should be something else (? %S if there is one) instead of %s here:

 snprintf(msg, sizeof(msg), "Your maximum %s usage time has been
reached", data->reset);

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP