Freeradius on ubuntu

adreas Polyxronopoulos apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 12:29:29 CET 2007

Hi list,

I have tried ubuntu 6.10 desktop with freeradius1.1.3 source  and everything work perfect. Now i have installed on another PC ubuntu 6.06 server LAMP and i am in the moment where the freeradius should be installed. I can download the source of freeradius and compile it or i can download the package of freeradius.  The package version is 1.1.0 but for the source of freeradius i can choose any version i want (i would choose freeradius 1.1.3 source because i have tested).
Which one is better choice ?

thanks

Adreas Polyxronopoulos